Dreams

Friday, June 02, 2006

Everyone has their own set of problems, their own insecurities. It may seem strange that perhaps say, a rich billionaire, or people who live fairytaled lives have problems but I guess no one is without them. So we may be in different circumstances, and I may be somehow to you in a better position in terms of what not but in reality, I think it's just the difference in situations that lead us unable to comprehend or understand a particular person's problem.

So sometimes I feel like dancing in grassy fields and sometimes I think that there's something that will make my life better but isn't there and sometimes that something is just so important that I don't want to smile anymore- for that time being. It's not about being unappreciative because I know for one just how appreciative I am to all that I've been given. It's not the inane human nature of greed that stems from want. It's just that need- to feel complete and safe.

--

Far from me to have a post that seems not as happy so I shall extend this and talk about some other happier stuff. Like Shevchenko coming to Chelsea. Like Ballack coming to Chelsea. Old news now but you're talking about the Ukraine and Germany football captain here! At Chelsea! Dreams that come true! Dance around I say!

There's been something so uncanny and strange unique about 2wisdom that makes me miss them. Or maybe it's the few classic examples of fascinating personalities. I'm sorry I would love to list all of you but I just came from reading Yishu's blog so her apparent words of wisdom are still flowing around my head. First Yishu. Yes, only her would think of all the absolute lame-o stuff to do that's lame yet funny. I know how much chalk you're hiding okay! Plus she loves Angel and Cyclops from Xmen so yay to her! Her blog always makes me laugh because she's so... happy go lucky? Next we have Melo! Melanie really. She's the one making me go around saying "Hawt please, gay please" so if you ask me why I sometimes spell hot as hawt it's her. She wants to take over the world but like how slow please. Wait your turn la girl! -gasp!- To her, a lot of things, including sponges are hawt and the exclamation mark ! makes things so much hotter! Like! I just wanna hug these 2 people and squeeze them to bits! They are THAT cute! Okay fine. Hawt.

There's Claudice with her shoe fetish like mine who I intend to go with for FoP and shoe shopping and clubbing when she comes of age (she's quite cool you know) and ZhiYing with her hair gel candy that one day I swear she'll die from because in her old age she might mistake a real hair gel tube for candy and eat it! And there are others in 2W like Joelle and CherylWong and loads more and that girl called Kaya (it's KahYan) and YuLing and Erica and LiJia and can you see that I'm trying to list all of them so that they don't come after me with an axe saying 'why you never say anything about me!' I tried okay! You've got to know them to see why they are loved. See what I nice form teacher I made.

Onward to watching Chelsea Season Review 04/05 again. Until the 05/06 season arrives with my dear Nat from the UK! Study hard girl I know you can do it. I really miss you. I'm lucky. I have good friends. I won't list them all because you know who you are! (The !!! must come from somewhere happy)

Happy birthday Gladys.

Honestly I'm still recovering from the fever so can't even go for cell. I did go for piano but I tell you the notes were jumping around and I felt dizzy. Help.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure